As an Org owner, you can add other npm users to your Org to give them read or read and write access to public and private packages within your Org’s scope, as well as public unscoped packages governed by your Org.
When you add a member to your Org, they are
If you have a paid Org, you will be billed $7 per month for each new member.
- Log in to npm with your user account.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click your profile picture, then click Profile Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click the name of your Org.
- On the Org settings page, click Members.
- Under “Invite Members”, in the “Username” field, type the npm username of the user you want to add to your Org.
- In the “Permissions” field, select the role for the user. For more information on roles and permissions, see “Organization roles and permissions”.
- Click Invite.
Note: Adding a user to your Org does not send them a notification. We recommend telling the new Org member that you have added them to your Org.