To avoid being locked out of your instance, you must connect your npm Enterprise admin account to your SSO account immediately after configuring an authentication provider. If you are locked out of your instance, contact npm Enterprise Support at [email protected]
As an Enterprise admin, you can configure your instance to use single sign-on (SSO) authentication through any external authentication provider that implements OpendID Connect Core and OpendID Connect Discovery.
- Log in to your Enterprise instance using your temporary username and password.
- Visit the admin panel at
- Click “Settings”.
- On the Settings page, click “Configure Single Sign-On”.
- On the Single Sign-On configuration page, enter your SSO application settings:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Click Save.
- On your SSO provider application website, enter your npm Enterprise instance callback URL:
- To connect your npm Enterprise admin account to your SSO account, visit