As an npm Enterprise admin, once you have created a temporary username and password from the signup link for your new instance, you should:
- Log in to your npm Enterprise instance.
- Configure SSO authentication
- Link your account to your SSO provider.
- Create one or more Orgs.
- Tell users to log in to the instance with their SSO credentials.
- Add users to Orgs and teams.
- Have users follow the steps in the “Getting started” and “Packages and modules” documentation to download Node.js and npm, configure their npm client, and publish and install packages.