As an Org owner, you can change the role of any member of your Org to add or remove permissions on the Org for that member.
- Log in to npm with your user account.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click your profile picture, then click Profile Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click the name of your Org.
- On the Org settings page, click Members.
- In the list of Org members, find the member whose role you want to change.
- In the member row, to select the new role of the Org member, click member, admin, or owner.